About Me

Sheila's Loan and Jewelry, our mission is to provide our customers with the quickest and highest cash for their Gold, Diamond Jewelry, and Valuables, along with top notch customer service. Check our prices before you shop for jewelry anywhere else! Our prices are lower than fine jewelry stores and department store. We carry a unique selection of one of a kind vintage and estate jewelry and if you cannot find an item that suits your need, our sales staff would be happy to make recommendations.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sheila's Loan and Jewelry in Pomona, CA 91768

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the information, really you people are doing great job, and I love your collection.
    GemFind.net Diamond Wholesalers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have enjoyed reading your post. It is well written. It looks like you spend a large amount of time and effort on your blog. I appreciate your effort. Please check out my site.
    uniquedesignsjewelry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, The given information is very effective,useful for me.So we are sharing in our information
    Pawn My Handbag
    Loan Against My Watch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the info, keep up the good work going.... I really enjoyed exploring your site. good resource... pawn shops for jewelry

    ReplyDelete